Tuesday, December 31, 2013

FEELING LONELY




                Feeling Lonely. The home feels so small all of a sudden. It's pathetic to be this lonely and know it. I told myself that loneliness is the human condition and try to cultivate it in order to fill the space. Then I tried to fill the thoughts of loneliness with moments of togetherness. I thought that this will overcome the loneliness. But her absence has gone through me. Missing you Dear...But I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blessed beyond what language can express; because I am my wife's life as fully as she is mine. HAPPY NEW YEAR Kit :-)

2 comments:

  1. sooo sweet bava......papam akka ni baga miss avthunatlunnaru ga???

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat is dis bava okka comment pettadaniki enni formalities ,securities aa???

    ReplyDelete